The Long-Term Condition Management Programmes aim is to increase confidence and self-esteem through physical activity, positive thinking, education and support groups for those living with a long-term condition in our community so that they can better manage their daily life. Key projects, programmes and activities include the following:
- Engaging with local people with a new diagnosis as early as possible, connecting them to our programmes and services.
- The delivery of a weekly timetable of support to local people living with a long term condition
- The delivery of condition specific support to include pain management, falls prevention & disease specific support groups
- The facilitation of expert advice via health professionals within the local area
- Advocacy for those most vulnerable within our community