The Family Support Hub aims to increase the strength and resilience of families, support parents as they help their children to achieve their full potential & helps families make critical connections to other families and resources in their community . Key projects, programmes and services include the following:
- The delivery of a responsive service aligned to meeting the needs of local families.
- The delivery of parenting support to those in most need
- The delivery of children & young persons mentoring support
- The delivery of Specialised counselling and therapeutic interventions as and when required
- The delivery of external programmes to support the needs of local families. For example the delivery of Fresh little minds, SOCC and Relax Kids.
- The delivery of large events to support parents with common issues.